What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
But you aren’t familiar with PHP, so you try to hire a programmer to help and haven’t found rates under $125 per hour …
- Populate MySQL database by using ‘myPHPadmin’
- Weekly assignments to maximize your learning.
- A quiz after each chapter that tests your skills.
- Editing the configuration files of some scripts
- Creating & deleting files/folders using ftp client
- Uploading of files using ftp client (SmartFTP.com as working example)
- Code games, quizzes & other lead-building tools.
- Changing the permissions/mode of files using ftp client
- Example source code — 22 working snippets!
How much can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Simple PHP scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Simple PHP scores 68.42/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.simplephp.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: simplephp.com you’ll also be taken through to simplephp.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)